11am – 5pm, Thursday 23rd May 2024
A&R is an important part of electronic dance music. So many tracks are produced and released every week that there has to be some sort of filtering process.
Somebody needs to look for the new talent, nurture it, mentor budding up and coming artists, give feedback on tunes, help a new young producer with their productions.
The A&R Sessions at BMC24 is where you can bring your demos and have some of the most discerning ears in the industry listen to them. Our team of experts from 27 labels will be on hand to give quality feedback on your productions.
Hell, if it’s good enough, they may even sign your track to their label!
Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing your ticket and submitting your booking form you hereby agree to and understand these terms and conditions.
- The A&R Sessions is bolt on ticket, a BMC Pro Pass is also required.
- The A&R Sessions will be open to A&R Sessions bolt on ticket holders only. Standard academy and Pro pass holders will not be admitted to the building.
- Your 4 one-to-one session slots will be booked in order of the date and time you purchased your ticket so you need to ensure you are available between 11am-5pm on the day. We cannot make any amendments to your time slots.
- Once all of a label’s slots are taken you will be allocated a label from your back up choices.
- You need to arrive at least 10 minutes before your allocated slots. It is not possible to extend your slot from the allocated time if you are late.
- You have a maximum of 15 minutes with the 4 labels you are allocated, this includes the time it takes the A&R to listen to your track.
- Strictly 1 track for feedback per label per slot.
- Within 1 week of ticket purchase you will be emailed an online form, this must be completed immediately and returned straightway.
- You will be notified by email of labels and time slots when they have been allocated.
- Once you have received your label and time slots allocation you will be emailed instructions on how to submit links to your chosen tracks for each label slot.
- You will be required to bring your track on a listening device such as phone, tablet or laptop.
- If you miss your slot on the day you forfeit your slot, no rescheduling, no exceptions, no refunds.
- You will be able to give your tracks to all the labels in attendance by giving them your USB. Therefore you will need to ensure you have enough USB’s to give to each label. Do not forget to put your contact details within these USB’S. Feedback for these are NOT guaranteed.