BMC Label Lounge – A&R Feedback Sessions
in association with AIM
At this years Brighton Music Conference we are super excited to bring you our very first Label Lounge – A&R Feedback Sessions
We’ve invited A&R’s from some of the biggest House / Tech House labels including Cr2 / Glasgow Underground / Sola / Axtone / Skint / Solotoko / Realm / Audio Rehab / &Friends / Wired / Basement Sounds / Champion / Daylight Robbery / Shanghaied + more to be announced
***THIS IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 75 ATTENDEES ONLY!***
Tickets Now On Sale
You will be booked in for 3 one to one slots with 3 of these labels, and be able to submit your track to every label in attendance. Each ticket holder will be sent a form requesting which labels they would like to see in order of preference, slots will be allocated in advance on a first come first served basis (i.e in order of when you buy your ticket) therefore the sooner you buy your ticket the more chance you have of one-to-one time with your top 3 labels.
The Label lounge will be situated right next to the main conference centre on Brighton seafront at The Tempest Inn on Friday 26th April, open from 11am till 6:30pm you will be able to hang around and chat with industry professionals from other labels, distribution services and label artists who will be on hand to give you advice on the best ways to approach, email and submit your music to labels.
The Tempest Inn – Address: 159-161 Kings Rd, Brighton BN1 1NB
Label Lounge Terms & Conditions
(Please read for full information on scheduling your A&R Session slots)
By Purchasing your ticket and submitting your booking form you hereby agree to and understand these terms and conditions.
- The label lounge will only be open to BMC A&R session specific ticket holders. Standard academy and Pro pass holders will not be admitted
- Your 3 one-to-one session slots will be booked in order of the date and time you purchased your ticket (i.e first come first served basis) We cannot make any amendments to your time slot with each label, we have to make this process fair and smooth for all involved.
- You have a maximum of 15 minutes with the 3 labels you are allocated, this includes the time it takes the A&R to listen to your track. There is no room to run over your allocated time slot and this will be strictly enforced.
- Strictly 1 track for feedback per label per slot.
- All A&R session ticket holders will be emailed an online form on Monday 1st April, this form must be completed no later than Friday 5th April, failure to complete it by this date will result in your slot allocation going to the bottom of the booking in process
- You will be notified by email of labels and time slots allocated, these will be sent out between Mon 8th to Wed 10th April.
- Once you have received your label and time slots allocation you will be emailed instructions on how to submit links to your chosen tracks for each label slot
- Track links must be received back to us no later than Monday 15th April by midnight GMT, no exceptions.
- Listen links MUST BE PRIVATE SOUNDCLOUD LINKS – no others will be accepted
- If you miss your slot on the day you forfeit your slot, no rescheduling, no exceptions, no refunds.
- You will be able to give your tracks to all the labels in attendance by giving them your USB. Therefore you will need to ensure you have enough USB’s to give to each label. Do not forget to put your contact details within these USB’S. Feedback for these are NOT guaranteed.